Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I LOVE PERFUME!!!! It's almost an issue now. I love it so much!!! My poor medicine cabinet is bursting at the seams. I'm getting all excited about the Gwen Stefani Harajuku lovers collections that is coming out in September. I already have the L fragrence, Stacey got it for me for this last Christmas, I love it a lot. But I really want to get the new Escada moon sparkle too. Damn trying to save money for school. lol. Ahh well once Im done school and making big money Im getting a HUGE medicine cabinet hahaha!!! So Im going to be a dork and tell you what I have as of right now

Escada Pacific Paradise
Escada Sunset Heat
RL Ralph
RL Ralph Rocks
CK Euphoria
CK Euphoria soild perfume
Gucci Rush
Gwen Stefani L

Of cousre this doesnt included all the body lotions and bathgels from these scents. Geez I have a problem. lol

No comments: