Tuesday, June 10, 2008

random stuff

Ok so Im a dork and going to post two blogs in one day.
So here is a list of random crap I like or whatever.

My massive collection of Living Dead Dolls-www.mezco.com
My Collectable Barbie dolls ( Im a dork I know)
EBAY....it's the devil I know
My future Hubby...well I love him
vietnemese food...yummy
Bubble tea, it goes well with vietnemese food
My family but I love them too
Tattoos
Hot tubs (not a good mix with fresh tattoos)
Hot shoes, which are a problem cause normally they are high heels and I hate being taller then my boy
SLURPEES!!!!
gummy candy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you liked hot tubs that much! you should totally come over and check ours out before you move far far away! we can drink bubble tea and eat gummy candy in the hot tub! yay!

love tamara