Saturday, June 14, 2008

Never ever aftermath

I was born in the year of the Bulls-EyeAnd unless the headlines lie, then they prophesiedThat this age was the one to detonateSo let's goNo moreI can't take another false alarmSo if the fuses have been lit, let's get this over withI can't take another false alarmAnd I don't want to wait another day for the countdownBecause I fell in love with my visions of the mushroom cloudI was born and bred to bear witnessTo a long awaited glimpse of the burdened titan's blissAs he sheds the weight that was his sufferingUntil nowNo moreI can't take another false alarmSo if the fuses have been lit, let's get this over withI can't take another false alarmAnd I don't want to wait another day for the countdownBecause I fell in love with my visions of the mushroom cloudWith open armsStanding on a targetI thought that i could catch itI'll be the lucky oneI won't close my eyesAs I'm overloadedBy all the explosionsA spectacle of falling shellsSo now it's bombs awayThe blasting capsWill all laugh lastWith our collapseThe never ever aftermathNo moreI can't take another false alarmSo if the fuses have been lit, let's get this over withI can't take another false alarmAnd I don't want to wait another day for the countdownBecause I fell in love with my visions of the mushroom cloud

No comments: