Sunday, June 15, 2008

OK so Im going to get a little weird on you all for a minute. So last summer I was told by a physic to read this book. (I know , I know. But I had seen this lady before and she hit the nail on the nose.) It was called Ask and it is Given. This book was all about manifesting your desires. Now when I first starting reading this book I was like, what the hell is this hippy dippy crap. But as I kept reading the book it started to all make sense. Now I still think the beginning was weird but the teachings in this book can and will work for anyone. They worked for me. But over the last while with things being so crazy I forgot all that this book had taught me. Basically this book teaches you that for everything in our lives we attract. And the more positive energy we put out the more we get back. I know it seems like such common sense. But it of course go much deeper then that. but all and all it kindof runs down to that if you want something thats good for you. You have to be positive and ask and the world will provide it to you.

Now after I read this book I but alot of these practices to play. One of the excerises they had was to place pictures or words into a box of all the things you want. Like if you want a new car. But a picture of a new car. But remember that you have to be positive. If you put a picture of a new car and then say you want it cause your other car is garbabge and that it doesnt work etc etc. That is a negitive feeling you are putting with that request. It can be hard to do this at first but once you do it, its easy to put it towards anything in your life. So anyways, I put all the pictures of things I wanted into a file on my computer. (it was my 21st Century way of doing it) I put pictures of Vancouver, the school I wanted to go to and pictures of happy couples etc. Well I'll tell you it worked. Not soon after I put this together and kept my positive thoughts going things started to fall into place. I found my long lost love Stacey, and we got engaged. I got into school in Vancouver and will be moving in less then 2 months.

But like I said, during the last bit I have forgotten to do these positive thinkings. I have been so busy in my own head worring about things that I forgot to just ask and put out positive thoughts and that if I was to do that things will be fine. So from today on Im going to remember to remember the teachings of this book and keep on with them.

This isnt a religious rant. This is a process that makes sense and also makes you feel amazing. Im not an overly religious person, but to think positive and give yourself up to the world and the powers that be, is something everyone can do no matter what your religiois stand point is.

So I of course recommed this book to everyone. But if not just remember to think positive thoughts about everything.

No comments: