Thursday, June 12, 2008

NO MORE PHYSIO!!!! Yeah !!! So hopefully I can my injury part of my insurance claim done. Im so glad thats finished. Except I love my therapist she was awesome!!! The whole clinic was.

So Stacey and I filled out our applications for this place in Van, and we are going to fax it tonight. Cross our fingers. So we just need that done and the Student Loan. Crossing my fingers for that too. Im sure I'll get it. I dont know why I wouldnt. So I have been trying to think of all the things that I need to get done before we move. We are definitly spending Saturday cleaning the bathroom...gross. Last week we packed a ton of boxes and organized them so we werent tripping over them for the next 6 weeks. Sunday we are going to spend Father's day with my Grandpa. It'll be great, Im buying him more jelly beans cause he loves them, and I think he's out. lol. It's truly amazing he's 94 with all his own teeth and he has a super sweet tooth.

Im also trying to figure out how Im going to see everyone I want to see before I move. Crazy!!! Im going to miss so many people. Stacey and I were thinking about doing a big picnic at bowness park but I dont know if I should bother. With the weather being so stupid lately Id hate to be rained out or something. Maybe I'll ask my mom and step dad again about doing it at there place.
Ah I'll figure it out!

No comments: